- 1 (4 - 5 lb) Brisket Trimmed
- 1/2 cup Tim's Texas 2 Step BBQ Citrus Rub
- 1/2 bottle of Tim's Texas 2 Step BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 can of Pepsi
- Rub Brisket with Tim's Texas 2 Step BBQ Citrus Rub, let rub marinate on the meat for 4 - 24 hours before cooking.
- Place roast in a lightly greased 6 qt. slow cooker; pour Tim's Texas 2 Step BBQ Sauce and Soda over roast. Cover and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or until meat shreds easily with a fork.
- Transfer Brisket to a cutting board; slice or shred with two forks removing any large pieces of fat. Skim excess fat from cooking liquid and meat back into crock pot, add rest of BBQ Sauce if needed.