- 5 to 6 cups of fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup of frozen peas, thawed (optional)
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup of cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup of red onion, chopped
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tbs of vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of sugar
- Combine broccoli florets, raisins, sunflower seeds, crumbled bacon, chopped onion, and peas in a large serving bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl or large cup, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar.
- Add dressing to the salad and toss to mix well.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.