- 16 oz of cream cheese
- 2 sheets of puff pastry dough
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tbs of honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup of butter, melted
- 1/2 cup of cinnamon sugar
- Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, place 1 sheet of puff pastry dough in the bottom of the pan.
- Place in oven and bake until pastry is light brown and flaky.
- Pull out of the oven and let cool.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, honey and extract.
- Spread the mixture over the puff pastry.
- Place the second sheet of puff pastry on top of the mixture.
- Pour one stick of melted butter over the top.
- Sprinkle the top with about 1/2 cup of the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.