The Grilled Corn with BBQ Citrus Rub is a great side to the perfect BBQ! This butter can also be used on steaks, fish and vegetables.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tbs of Tim's Texas 2 Step BBQ Citrus Rub
- 8 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Mix butter and BBQ Citrus Rub in a small bowl. Set butter aside.
- Brush corn with oil and grill, turning often, until it is tender and charred in spots. 5 - 8 minutes.
- Transfer corn to a large platter or bowl and spread with reserved butter, dividing evenly.
- You can make the BBQ Citrus Rub butter 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before spreading over grilled ears of corn.