- 6 slices bacon, diced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, soften
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded colby-jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of Tim's Texas 2 Step Fire Roasted & Smoked Jalapeno's (chopped)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Cook and stir bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 10 minutes. Remove bacon with a sliced spoon to a plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Stir bacon, cream cheese, mayonnaise, colby-jack cheese and jalapeno peppers together in a bowl; spread into a 9-inch round baking dish.
- Mix crackers and butter together in a bowl; spread over the top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in pre-heated oven until bubbly, 20 to 30 minutes.