- 3 large English hothouse cucumbers
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Cut cucumbers in half lengthwise; scrape out seeds. Cut halves diagonally into 1/2-inch wide pieces. Place in large bowl. Add vinegar, sugar and salt. Let stand at room temperature for an hour, toss occasionally.
- Add tomatoes, red onion, mint and oil to cucumbers and toss to blend. Season salad with Butcher's Grind.